2. You agree that no information on this website is intended to provide medical advice or prognosis. New Horizons makes no representations or warranties as to accurateness, totality, date relevancy, consistency for any particular function and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on this website, especially pertaining to any decisions or actions that you may or may not take depending on such information.
3. New Horizons and its shareholders, officers, directors and employees shall not be responsible for and disclaim all liability for any loss, liability, damage, personal injury or expense of any nature, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the information or material found on this website.
5. You further agree not to use this website or its information to compose or send any messages or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, harmful, etc., and you hereby indemnify New Horizons against any loss, liability or expense of whatever nature which New Horizons or any third party may suffer caused by any such message or material.
6. The artistic materials, text, images, copyrights, names and logos displayed on this website are copyright or registered and unregistered trademarks owned by New Horizons. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of New Horizons or Twenty Two. People in violation of these copyrights and or trademarks are subject to penalties under law.
7. This website was developed and is maintained by Twenty Two, located in Carterville, Illinois, United States. By visiting this website, you are committing to the statutes and laws of the State of Illinois. Although accessible from any state and many countries and territories, visitors of this website from those regions outside of Illinois are to comply with their local laws and statutes.